Quality Replacement Filters For Less
Resin Bonded Filters
Are you having trouble locating Resin Bonded Filters in less than 12-16 weeks? We have a series of Resin Bonded Filters, in a unique wound polyester media, most of which can ship in 1 week or less!
Economical Depth Filtration at higher flow rates, and higher viscosities. Our cartridges have a two-stage filtration design to maximize partical removal and service life in viscous fluid filtration applications.
Our cartridges are available in several different micron ratings including 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250, to meet a wide variety of performance requirements.
The unique winding of continuous polyester media makes it possible to provide:
• Same rigid structure as industry standard resin bonded without the environmentally harmful phenolic resin
• True gradient density
• Consistent particle removal efficiencies
• Extended cartridge life
• PH range from 4 to 10 in most applications
• Extensive chemical compatibility
• Wide range of effective applications
• Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings.
• Outer layers collect large particles, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size.
• Available with optional end treatments.
• Withstands pressure surges up to 100 psi across cartridge.
• Unique polyester media formulation strengthens cartridge for use with fluid viscosities up to 15000 SSU.
• Animal Oils
• Chemical Coatings
• Injection Well
• Organic Fluids
• Organic Solvents
• Printing Inks
• Process Water
RECOMMENDED OPERATING CONDITIONS
Max Temp = 250F
Change out P: 50psi (3.5 bar)
Disclaimer: The Filter Store, Inc. is an aftermarket supplier only. We are not in any way affiliated with the OEM Manufacturers listed. Manufacturer's names are for reference only. We supply Filter Store Brand filters only.